Frequently Asked Questions
Putting 40,000 Readers, One by One, on a Cover
With Tools on Web, Amateurs Reshape Mapmaking
Digital maps charting new data
Search Selected Sites with Google
Real Estate Investing, Made Easier Online
Other Web Based Tools
Here's a pretty good map of Columbia and useless maps of Woodlands and Irvine.
These are best viewed with your browser set to 1024×768 resolution.
I have not been able identify the outline of Irvine or Woodlands on a Google map.
There don't seem to be enough clues between the zerox copies you gave me and the Google maps.
You might have better luck since you have more knowledge about them.
- Go to this URL: maps.google.com/
- Type "Woodlands, Texas" into the search box and click on "Search Maps".
- On the left hand side of the map is a bunch of boxes with arrows in them, two with plus and minus signs,
and maybe a string that looks like a caterpiller.
Manipulate those controls til you get your desired land area.
- Then right click on "Link to this page" on the far right just above the map.
- Then click on "Copy Shortcut". That puts the text into your Windows clipboard that can be used to go back to
this page anytime you wish. You can e-mail that text to me and I can see the same map.